Sunday, May 17, 2009

5th year anniversary.

This spring marked five years since this line was completed, and the beginning of a series of conversations that have changed the course of my life. For many years, I would write my memories of these conversations in a paper journal. Tonight, I made a promise that I would revive this blog and begin recording those interactions here.

So, Virence (sp?), Kevin, Anna and even Sara - thank you for asking about my tattoo, and for responding with such interest and obvious pleasure as I explained it. Thank you for appreciating it's simplicity.

Tonight I also learned that prolific and profound writer and friend, Gilbert Bouchard, was found in the North Saskatechewan River after disappearing two weeks ago. Somehow this void must be filled, and I have no idea how we will do it. Rest in peace, Gilbert. You have no idea how much you will be missed.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=72062231055

No comments: